Driving lessons in Scotland can resume on Monday 24th August 2020.
Here are the precautions I am putting in place to ensure that we keep ourselves safe and minimise the risk of catching the virus.
- I will arrive at your house/work for our lessons around 5 minutes early to give me a chance to clean the car before you get in. Just come out for your lesson at your normal time and the car will be ready for you.
- With your permission I will check your temperature at the start of the lesson. If it is higher than 37.8 degrees then it may not be advisable to carry out the lesson.
- Face masks must be worn (if you have a medical condition which prevents you from wearing one let me know in advance). If you don’t have one or forget to bring one I have spares. As we will be wearing our masks for a long period of time throughout the lesson we can get out the car for fresh air as frequently as required.
- We will both use hand sanitiser before getting in the car and frequently throughout the lesson. I have plenty so no need to bring your own.
- If you bring any personal belonging we will put them in the boot and you can collect them at the end of the lesson.
- We will keep the windows open for a bit for ventilation so if it’s raining be prepared to get wet. If it’s cold outside wear a jacket if you feel the cold.
- The preferred method of payment is bank transfer however cash in an envelope is also acceptable but please have the correct amount as I won’t be carrying change in the car. Bank details: Mrs Tracy A Morris 10573462 80-46-71
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before and after your lessons. (Singing Happy Birthday twice makes it a bit more fun).
- If you develop Covid symptoms (which can be found on the Government website) please book a test and if positive let me know so we can follow the guidelines for track and trace.
- If you have been to a foreign country that requires you to isolate on your return, you have been told to isolate through track and trace or someone you have been in contact with has the virus please follow the government guidelines and we will put your lessons on hold until you are ready to start again.
- Previously all lessons would be chargeable if cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. This is still the case however has been relaxed for Covid related illness. If you have Covid symptoms please let me know ASAP and book a test. You will not be charged for cancelling the lesson within 24 hours.
If you have any questions please let me know.